Special Immigration Law Services
Our law firm is dedicated to advancing the rights of immigrants. We help immigrants escape the fear that plagues them. You may be worried that your dream to become a U.S. citizen will fall through the cracks. You may be the victim of a crime, or know an immigrant child who lives in fear after being abandoned or abused. You may face criminal charges and wonder what that means for your future as a U.S. immigrant. We want to help you.
You deserve a chance at the “American Dream.” You deserve to have a law firm on your side that believes in it, and in you.
In addition to the other services listed on our website, we:
- Help people become U.S. citizens: We can explain the citizenship requirements to you, guide you through the process and appeal naturalization denials
- Help the victims of crime obtain U visas or apply for visas under the Violence Against Women Act
- Help vulnerable children secure special immigrant juvenile status (SIJS) when they have been abandoned, neglected or abused
- Help reduce the impact of criminal chargesand background checks on a person’s immigrant status
- Advise criminal defense lawyers about how criminal convictions affect immigration
Protect Your Dream
Schedule a consultation with one of our immigration attorneys by calling 615-321-8888 or emailing us. Hablamos español. Our office, Ozment Law, is located in Nashville, Tennessee.