A Waiver Of Inadmissibility Can Prevent You From Being Barred From The U.S. For 10 Years

If you are facing deportation because your presence is unlawful, you have committed a crime, or several other reasons, you may not be allowed to legally re-enter the U.S. for up to 10 years. If you have a spouse or child in the U.S. who is a citizen or legal permanent resident, you may be eligible for a waiver of inadmissibility. Talk to an experienced lawyer about whether you qualify for an immigration waiver.

At Ozment Law, PLC, several members of our team make waivers their sole focus. Our law firm has helped hundreds of people in Nashville and throughout Middle Tennessee stay in the country as they have applied for legal status, instead of being required to return to their country of origin while awaiting approval. Our success rate is such that we have only had one waiver denied out of the hundreds we have processed.

How Can I Qualify For A Waiver?

If your spouse, parent or child would suffer severe hardship if you were to be deported, we can build a case for a waiver of inadmissibility. The hardship has to be more than just financial difficulty and family separation. There must be documented evidence that your spouse, parent or child will suffer if you are separated.

Extreme hardship may include:

We will help you determine what should and should not be included in your hardship waiver petition. Our attorneys work with you to gather all of the necessary documentation to show that your grounds for inadmissibility should be waived and you should be allowed to remain with your family.

We understand how important it is for your family to remain together. We will do everything in our power to make that happen and to help you achieve legal status so this never has to happen again.

Don’t Risk A Long Separation From Your Loved Ones

Call us at 615-321-8888 or send us an email to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. Hablamos español.