Let Our Attorneys Work To Help Your Business Obtain Work Visas For Foreign Employees

As an employer, you want to get the best employees for your business. Sometimes, those candidates are from a foreign country and require employment visas to be able to work for you legally.

We can assist you with these and other business-related visas:

  • H-1B Visa: An employer can sponsor a foreign professional in a specific occupation that it requires as part of operations. H-1B visas are good for three years and can be extended another three years.
  • H-2A Visa: For foreign workers in temporary positions doing agricultural work.
  • H-2B Visa: For foreign workers in temporary positions doing nonagricultural work.
  • L-1 Visa: Allows foreign workers temporary entrance and permission to work in managerial positions or as “specialized knowledge” employees. The foreign worker can apply for legal permanent residence and a green card at a later date.
  • O-1 Visa: For individuals with extraordinary abilities and skills in fields such as arts, education, science, business, athletics, film and television. This temporary work visa will allow the individual to work in the United States for the duration of the project.
  • P-1, P-2 and P-3 Visas: Allow entertainers, artists and athletes to participate in their various fields, be part of cultural exchange programs with the United States or participate in “culturally unique” programs.
  • R-1 Visa: For religious workers who wish to come to the United States on a temporary basis to work for a nonprofit religious organization.
  • E-1 Visa: The Treaty Trader visa allows companies and individuals to work and stay in the United States indefinitely to develop their trade and investment. 50 percent of the visa holder’s trade must be with the U.S.
  • E-2 Visa: The investment visa is designed to encourage development and investment in the United States. Investors must have at least $50,000 to put toward their investment in the United States but can come and go from the country as they please.
  • PERM: Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) program allows employers to demonstrate a shortage of American workers in order to bring over foreign workers, on a permanent, full-time basis. The employees and their families may qualify for permanent residence or a “green card.”

Ozment Law, PLC can help you obtain the documentation you need for your foreign-born employees. This helps them acquire temporary (or permanent, depending on the situation) legal status so they can stay in the United States while working for you, and ensures that your company is in compliance with Tennessee and federal employment laws. We guide you and your potential employee through the entire process, assisting with the gathering of documentation and filing the application for you.

Our lawyers have filed hundreds of legal permanent resident applications on behalf of employers in Nashville, throughout Middle Tennessee and across the country. We have the experience and knowledge required to help you grow your company with foreign workers or bring people of extraordinary abilities, such as musicians, artists and scientists, to the U.S. to participate in your programs.

Let Us Handle The Paperwork For Your Foreign Workers

Call us at 615-321-8888 or send us an email to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. Hablamos español.

We Want You To Be Able To Share In The American Dream