You Can Appeal The Decision In Your Immigration Case Before You Are Deported

One of the hardest things for you as an immigrant is to learn that your application for a green card or for citizenship has been turned down. Fortunately, you have the right to an appeal. You need a skilled lawyer who understands the immigration court system to be successful.

Ozment Law, PLC has guided many people in Nashville and throughout Middle Tennessee through the immigration appeals process and achieved their goals of gaining legal status in the U.S. Our attorneys have years of experience in immigration law and stay up to date on all of the changes that may affect your case. We are always completely honest with you about your situation and your chances of success. If we don’t think we can win your case, we won’t take your money.

I Just Lost My Case. Now What?

If the decision in your case has just been handed down, you have 30 days to file an appeal.

We recommend that you come into our office and discuss your situation with one of our attorneys. He or she will review your case and determine whether your appeal has the potential to be successful. If it does, we will file an appeal on your behalf as quickly as possible to get you back into the system.

It’s Been Longer Than 30 Days Since I Lost My Case. What Do I Do?

Come in and talk to us anyway. We will discuss your circumstances and review your case. If there is the potential for a successful appeal, we can file a motion to reopen your case. Frequently this may involve recent changes in the law or a different way to try your case that your previous lawyer didn’t understand.

We will walk you through every step of the appeals process and help you on your way to legal status. We understand that you don’t want to lose what you have here in the land of the free. We will do our best to help you keep it.

You Do Have Another Chance To Stay Legally In The U.S.

Call us at 615-321-8888 or send us an email to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. Hablamos español.