None Archives

How to get a student visa

Foreign citizens who wish to study in the United States must go through a process to obtain a visa to be able to enter the U.S. Most students need an F-1 visa to go to a college or university, high school or a language training program. There is also an M-1 visa for vocational programs or other nonacademic programs. The process for each visa is similar, and it will take time, so learn the steps to take and what paperwork you should prepare.

1214 Murfreesboro Pike Nashville, TN 37217 Phone: 615-321-8888 Fax: 615-321-5230 Nashville Law Office Map

Review Us